The Association of Korean Adoptees (AKA) is a Southern California-based organization whose umbrella covers Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, and Santa Barbara. Established in 1994, AKA is a non-profit, independent and secular group of adult, Korean-born adoptees and their associates. AKA is a 501(c)(3) California Nonprofit Public Benefit Corporation.
New Blog Posts
- AKA SoCal Quarterly Meeting April 27th @ 3pm
- Support the Geographies of Kinship Campaign!
- “The Woman, the Orphan, & the Tiger” (2010)
- Sh*t People Say to KADs: A Discussion on the KAD Identity Development
- “WHY WE FIGHT” KUE’s 2nd Annual Banquet
- Korean Adoptee Post-Reunion Discussion
- VISUAL COMMUNICATIONS JOB DESCRIPTION: DIRECTOR OF DEVELOPMENT
Donate or Pay Membership Dues via Paypal
TagsBakersfield Birth Family Reunion Birth Search Book Club Cartoon Chapter Meeting Community Building Deann Borshay Liem Dual Citizenship Dues Event Film Festival Films Fundraiser Fundraising Committee GOAL Inland Empire Kim Sunhee Korean Drama Los Angeles Marathon Membership Orange County Overseas Adoption Panel Discussion Resilience Run San Luis Obispo Self Reflection Trail of Crumbs Welcome
- 7,259 hits